Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal-Tea

Since it seems to occur only once approximately every 30 years I thought it was most appropriate to take the day off to watch the royal wedding. While I enjoyed the pageantry and the fairy tale of a young woman turning into a princess it was, of course, a good excuse to have tea! While my cousin, Rachel, and I did not wear hats today, she did bring, Roan, her handsome little prince.

I was excited to use my royal tea set for the first time. The tea set is white with different silver metallic crowns on each dish. We enjoyed "Buckingham Palace Garden Party Tea," crown cucumber sandwiches, gouda and crackers, roasted red pepper soup, fresh fruit, cherry white chocolate scones with vanilla bean devonshire cream, lemon curd and strawberry preserves and chocolate macadamia nut shortbread cookies.

The table is set for the royal-tea

Roan's first tea party

No comments:

Post a Comment